Thank you for choosing Thames & Kosmos and for your interest in our Gummy Candy kits. We've compiled some tips that should help create the perfect Gummy Creations.
1. The process of creating gummy candy is a time-sensitive process. Make sure to read all the instructions for each experiment prior to starting so you can get a better understanding of the process and prepare to work quickly.
2. Due to varying microwave strength, the mixture might foam/bubble up just after 30 seconds, not 2 minutes. In this case, don't wait the full 2 minutes as it might cause the mixture to harden too much - heat the mixture just until it foams/bubbles up.
3. If the mixture starts to gel before you're able to get all of it into the tray, you can reheat it to re-liquefy it in the microwave.
4. Leave the gummies on a plate to air-dry for a little bit after making them. The all-natural seaweed powder won't harden as firmly as store-bought gummies, nor does it have the same preservatives, but it should cause the gummies to harden a little.
5. Start by sprinkling just a little of the sour sugar mixture on them at first, as it doesn't take much to get that sour punch. If you prefer it more sour - feel free to add more!
6. The kit creates approximately 90 pieces of candy, but don't worry if your mixture doesn't fill every last cavity in the gummy tray. The amount of mixture put into every mold may vary slightly.
If you experience any issues or have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com and a member of our Technical Support Team will follow up with you.
Thank you again for choosing Thames & Kosmos. We hope you will continue to enjoy our products for many years to come.
The Thames & Kosmos Technical Support Team