Thank you for choosing Thames & Kosmos and for your interest in Sensors Alive.
If you are being asked to enter a PIN to connect your base station to your mobile device, the issue is likely how you are trying to connect. As long as you are connecting from within the Sensors Alive app, you will not be prompted for a PIN. Try following these steps:
· First, because the Sensors Alive app uses a lot of RAM, turn off all background programs on the device.
· Turn your smart device off.
· Turn your smart device on.
· Activate the Bluetooth on the smart device (do not attempt to connect via Bluetooth setting).
· Open the Sensors Alive app and start the game, by selecting Measure Mode.
· Turn on the Base Station by pressing the white button on the station. You will see a light, indicating the station is activated.
· The App will automatically connect the smart device to the Base Station.
If it is still not connecting, try deleting the app and reinstalling it. If this doesn't work, we kindly ask you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your mailing address and phone number
- Date of purchase (or when you received it as a gift) and the retailer it was purchased from
- The production code from your box (an alphanumeric code located in the white square with the UPC bar code)
- The type of mobile device you are using and the operating software it is running on
- A screenshot of where you are being prompted you for a PIN
If you have any additional questions about this or any of our other kits, please do not hesitate in including them in your email to us.
Thank you again for choosing Thames & Kosmos. We hope you and your family continue to enjoy our products for many years to come.
The Thames & Kosmos Technical Support Team