It is very common that mobile devices used by children or in educational environments are set up with content filters to ensure that they aren’t used improperly. Here is how you can keep the content filters in place but still be able to use our app.
1. Go to Settings from the Home Screen of your iPad
2. Tap on Screen Time on the left side
3. On the right side, tap on Content & Privacy Restrictions.
4. Tap on Content Restrictions
5. Tap on Web Content
6. Tap on Allowed Websites Only and a list of allowed websites will appear.
7. Scroll down to the bottom of the list and tap on Add Website
7. Enter the following information in the window that appears:
8. Keep tapping the back button until you are back at the main Settings screen
9. Open the app and it should open normally
I hope that resolved the issue. If not, we kindly ask you to send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your mailing address and phone number
- The name of your kit (found on the front of the box or on the cover of the manual)
- Date of purchase (or when you received it as a gift) and the retailer it was purchased from
- The production code from your box (an alphanumeric code located in the white square with the UPC bar code)
- The type of device you are using and the operating software it is running on
- A screenshot of what you see when you open up the app
I want to assure you that all of us are dedicated to maintaining quality products and want to thank you again for giving us the opportunity to correct this for you. If you have any additional questions about this or any of our other kits, please do not hesitate in including them in your email.
Thank you again for contacting Thames & Kosmos. We hope you and your family will continue to enjoy our products for many years to come.
The Thames & Kosmos Technical Support Team